Barbara Scott (Kay Parker) disappoints her husband Christopher, who, fed up with what he perceives as her coldness, leaves her. Left alone with their son Paul and needing a way to make ends meet, she is set up by her nympho-maniac friend Gina to go on a blind date with a guy who turns out to be a swinger. Her son Paul is having sex with his blonde girlfriend Sherrie McBride and later with her Middle Eastern friend who had never had an orgasm before though he is shown to have some “Oedipal” desires.
After Barbara is taken by the swinger date to an orgy with the participants arranged in a daisychain arranged as playhouses on top of each other in geometric patterns, but refuses to participate, she goes home in a heightened state of arousal. In this state, she goes to her sleeping son, seeing his large male member, seduces him; this makes her feel guilty the following morning. Barbara allows herself to go on a date with her boss, Jerry Morgan. Though she seems to want to pursue a relationship with Jerry, she continues to have sex with Paul.
One of the most significant and controversial X rated films ever made, Kirdy Stevens’ TABOO became one of the biggest hits of the 80s, catapulting its star, Kay Parker, to international fame. Newly restored from rare 35mm vault elements, Vinegar Syndrome presents this landmark piece of underground cinema on Blu-ray for the first time anywhere in the world.
This is my own rip from the 1080p Vinegar Syndrome Blu-ray and includes fucking in doggy, cowgirl and missionary positions among others, some lesbian scenes, a few scenes with fucking and blowjob after cumshot and a really nice orgy scene near the end.
• All extras on both formats
• Region free Blu-ray and DVD combo pack
• Scanned & restored in 2k from 35mm original vault elements.
• Brand new audio commentary with: Kay Parker (lead actress)
• Brand new audio commentary with: Helene Terrie (writer/producer)
• Archival audio commentary with: Kay Parker (lead actress)
• Archival audio commentary with: Kirdy Stevens (director), Helene Terrie (writer/producer)
• Archival video interview with: Kay Parker (lead actress)
• Promotional image gallery
• Reversible cover artwork
Add to favorites